Monolith Classic Pro Series 2.0 Grill (Stand Alone)
The all-new Monolith Classic Pro Series 2.0 Kamado Ceramic Grill Only is Monolith's latest innovation taking barbecuing to the next level.
This revolutionary kamado-style BBQ grill features the Pro Series Smart Grid System offering unrivalled functionality and flexibility. The brand-new hinge system allows for more functionality and allows effortless opening, while the innovative stainless steel & fibreglass sealing gaskets give longevity and are virtually maintenance-free. The Pro 2.0 also comes with a built-in BBQ Guru adapter to which the blower can easily be mounted. The redesigned cast iron top valve guides smoke directly upwards and out of the grill, with the slide system offering more stability and a sleeker, modern look.
The Monolith Classic Series 2.0 Grill is the perfect choice for your barbecuing, smoking, baking, searing, or roasting needs. It also features the Monolith unique system of feeding wood chips, chunks or pellets directly over the hot charcoal without raising the lid. Easy to use with great results every time.
There is an extensive range of optional Monolith Classic Pro Series Accessories to enhance your cooking experience, including the cast iron grid, pizza stone and all-weather cover, to name but a few.
MONOLITH CLASSIC PRO SERIES 2.0 GRILL ONLY FEATURES
- Unique Pro Series Smart Grid System & Firebox
- New Hinge System for Effortless Opening & Closing
- New Stainless Steel & Fibre Glass Sealing Gaskets
- Stainless Steel Bands
New Vertical Exhaust Vent
New Guru Ready Nozzle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty On All-Ceramic Parts
- Some light assembly is required.
NEW Gasket system
- Extended life Fibre Mesh gasket stapled to the lid removes the possibility of adhesive de-lamination at high temperatures.
- Stainless steel plate replaces the base gasket, so no need ever to replace it, there’s no risk of damage from over-enthusiastic wire brush cleaning, and it’s the ideal structure upon which to set the Fire Plate plancha.
NEW Hinge design makes for easier lifting of the lid yet still maintaining the tried and tested mechanical seal between lid and base. No need for fiddly clips or adjustment.
NEW Vertical exhaust top vent. Designed to maintain a stable position even when the lid is opened and closed but maintaining the Monolith preference for a vertical exhaust to eliminate condensation stains either to your food or to the external surface of the kamado.
NEW Guru ready nozzle. Fixed to the Monolith base's side in the ideal position to support temperature regulation and ensure the meat is cooked exactly to your liking by a BBQ Guru controller. Fit a BBQ Guru controller in seconds without the need for adapter plates.
- 2 Grill Grates
- 2 Drip Trays
- Ceramic 2PC Deflector Stone With Lifter
- Smart Grid Carry Handle
- Smoking Chips Feeder
- Charcoal Basket With Divider
- Grid Lifter
- Ash Shovel
Cooking Area: 46cm in Diameter
Use this text to share information about your product.