Lodge Double Dutch Oven 4.7L (5qt) Skillet Diameter 26cm
The incredible and versatile Lodge Dutch that also converts into a skillet!
• 4.73 litre/5-quart Dutch oven with a lid that also converts into a 26.04 cm/10.25-inch skillet
• Dutch oven is ideal for roasts, stews, casseroles and dishes that require long, slow cooking
• The Skillet is the perfect size for frying meat and sautéing vegetables
• Integrated side handles on both the base and the lid enable easy lifting
• Pre-seasoned at Lodge's foundry for a natural, non-stick finish that improves with use
• Suitable for use on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, as well as in the oven, on the stove, in the grill and on barbecues/campfires
• Extremely versatile, use to sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil
• Made in the USA
The first few times you cook, we recommend using a bit more oil than usual to start building up the seasoning. Bacon is our personal favourite for new pans.
Hold off on cooking acidic foods for your first few uses - once the seasoning builds up, your cookware will handle any food with ease.
For easy cleaning, wash your FINEX cookware by hand immediately after use with warm water. You’ll find it easiest to clean while it’s still warm.
To avoid rust, do not soak, leave in the sink, or put cookware in the dishwasher.
For best results, we recommend using our 3 Piece Care KIT, which includes a chain mail scrubber and oak wood scraper that fit our skillet corners and grill ribs, combined with a bottle of our 100% organic flaxseed oil.
SCRAPE, OIL & DRY
If needed, remove any stubborn bits of food with either our Chain Mail Scrubber or Oak Wood Scraper.
After cleaning, wipe dry. Buff in a light coating of oil and warm on your stove or in the oven to evaporate moisture and you’re ready for meals and memories to come.
Your seasoning will darken and patina from a golden bronze to a glossy black.
Your cookware will develop a cohesive seasoning the more you cook with it – splotchy and uneven seasoning is common as the seasoning is developing.
You can help the process along or fix trouble spots by buffing in a light coat of oil and heating over medium heat until the oil begins to smoke.
Use this text to share information about your product.