HOT & FAST SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS
Don't have time to wait around on ribs? These hot & fast baby backs are the answer. Pork and Poultry Rub-seasoned pork ribs are given an apple juice spritz and cooked over cherry wood for some deep flavour and rich colour.
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
Cook Time:3 HOURS
|baby back ribs
|Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub
- When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 300°F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Pull membrane from back of the ribs and trim any excess fat.
- Season front and back of ribs with the Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub. Let rest on counter for 10 minutes.
- Place ribs directly on the grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- While ribs cook, put apple juice in a spray bottle. Spray ribs with apple juice after the first 30 minutes of cooking and every 30 minutes after, about 2-1/2 hours.
- Check the internal temperature of the ribs. The desired temperature is 202℉. If the desired temperature has not been reached, check every 20 minutes until it comes to temperature.
- Remove ribs from grill and let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!